New data are valid from today throughout the country in the context of the gradual lifting of restrictive measures and following the relevant decisions of the Infectious Diseases Committee:
Specifically from today:
The night traffic restriction will start at 1:30 after midnight.
Music will be allowed in outdoor dining areas that only accommodate seated customers. In case of circumvention of the measure, either of the music or the schedule, the fine is set at 5.000 euros for the first violation and in suspension, ie closure of 15 days, in any second violation.
Catering shops in ventilated galleries, which have two free passages, reopen their operation to ensure the unimpeded entry and exit of customers.
The occupancy rate in listening-entertainment activities increases from 50%, to 75% when the theater has a capacity of up to 1.000 spectators, to 70% to 5.000 seats, 65% when it has a capacity of up to 15.000 seats. If the theater has more than 15.000 seats, the maximum number is finalized at 10.000 people.
From Monday 14 June at 6 am:
– The practical laboratory and clinical exercises of all students of all semesters, as well as the Lifelong Learning Centers of the HEIs are restarted.
– The tutoring centers with physical presence reopen for all students, always in compliance with the rules of protection and the obligation to conduct a rapid test or self-test once a week for all participants, and for teachers and students.
– It is allowed the resumption of trade fairs in the Regional Units where the percentage of fully vaccinated will exceed 50%.
Also, from Tuesday 15 June:
– Amateur dance schools reopen, in compliance with the relevant health protocols.
– From the same date, ie on June 15, in the public markets now the distance from both sides of the sales stalls will be 1 meter.
In addition, as stressed yesterday by the Deputy Minister of Civil Protection and Crisis Management, Nikos Hardalia, the Regional Unit of Kos, rises level and is transferred to orange, ie level 3 of the epidemiological map of the country due to a small increase in viral load observed in the region.
However, at the same time, the viral load shows signs of retreat or stability throughout the country and especially in 24 Regional Units it shows a significant decline, which is encouraging.
More specifically, the following 16 Regional Units, Northern Sector of Athens, Boeotia, Thessaloniki, Ioannina, Grevena, Achaia, Rethymno, Evia, Etoloakarnania, Tinos, Lesvos, Kilkis, Heraklion, Syros, Andros and Kalun , at level 2, that is, from the orange.
And another 8, the Regional Units of Preveza, Samos, Lefkada, Kefallinia, Evritania, Thassos, Lemnos and Milos, also fall level and are transferred from the yellow to the green level, ie to level 1.