Fiserv – Competitor Profile is the latest study published by HTF MI to assess the market, highlight opportunities, analyze risks and rely on strategic and tactical decision support. The factors influencing growth and regulations with regard to the use of information, the availability of highly reliable products in the market and the increase in operational efficiency of Fiserv – Competing players. The study provides information on market trends and development, drivers, capabilities, technologies, and changing dynamics of the Fiserv – Competitor market. According to the study, the key and emerging players in this market are FIS, Fiserv, Global Payments, First Data, PayPal, Visa.
Request a sample report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/sample-report/3344607-fiserv-competitor-profile
Fiserv is one of the world’s leading providers of payments and financial services. It provides a wide range of services, including electronic payment processing for electronic bill payments, account-to-account transfers, and debit and credit card processing and services; Internet and mobile banking systems; card personalization and printing services; loan origination and management products; as well as fraud and risk management services. In January 2019, Fiserv announced the acquisition of the world’s leading acquirer and global merchant processor First Data for $ 22 billion. The transaction was finalized in July 2019, helping Fiserv to position itself as a global leader in merchant acquisition and payment offers. The combined company operates under the name Fiserv. With the acquisition, Fiserv became the third largest merchant acquirer in the United States, with a 16.7% market share in terms of transaction value in 2019. In January 2021, Fiserv also acquired Ondot Systems, an American supplier of card supplier. management, payment tracking and customer engagement solutions to further expand its digital capabilities.
Amid the COVID-19 outbreak, Fiserv began to focus on expanding contactless payment acceptance capabilities for its merchants. Along with this, it has partnered with PayPal, allowing merchants using the Clover platform to accept payments from PayPal and Venmo users via QR codes.
Launched in 1984, the company provides services to more than 12,000 clients in more than 100 countries. The company primarily provides its services to banks, credit unions, investment dealers, leasing and finance companies, and merchants.
The report provides insight and insight on Fiserv, including –
– Detailed presentation of its activity
– Complete coverage of its products and services
– Comparative evaluation with the main alternative payment solutions
– Information on its performance, including its revenue model
– Important events and milestones of the company
Buy a full copy of the report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/buy-now?format=1&report=3344607
– In July 1984, First Data Processing and Sunshine State Systems merged to form Fiserv.
– In September 2017, Fiserv acquired the provider of mobile banking and payment solutions Monitise.
– In September 2019, Fiserv launched an interactive self-service agency kiosk. The kiosk integrates Fiserv’s palm vein identification solution for authentication and allows users to withdraw money, transfer funds and make payments for loans.
– In April 2021, Fiserv partnered with PayPal to enable merchants using the Clover platform to accept payments from PayPal and Venmo users via QR codes.
Reasons to buy
– Get insight into Fiserv’s business operations and key events.
– Acquire information on its product portfolio.
– Evaluate the competitive dynamics in the alternative payments industry by comparing its performance against its competitors.
Companies mentioned in the report
Inquire for customization available @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/enquiry-before-buy/3344607-fiserv-competitor-profile
1 Study coverage
Definition of industry
2. Executive summary
Fiserv – Competitor Market Size (2014-2025) by Revenue, Production *, Growth Rate
3. Market size by manufacturers [% Market Share, Rank Change etc]
4. Fiserv – Competitive production, consumption by regions (2014-2025)
5. Market size by type
Fiserv – Competitor revenue by type
Fiserv – Competitor Volume by Type
Fiserv – Competitor price by type
6. Market Size by Application (2014-2025)
Fiserv – Competitor breakdown data by revenue, volume
7. Manufacturers’ profiles
8. Analysis of the value chain and sales channels
See the detailed table of contents @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/reports/3344607-fiserv-competitor-profile
Contact us :
Craig Francis (Public Relations and Marketing Manager)
HTF Market Intelligence Consulting Private Limited
Unit # 429, Parsonage Road Edison, NJ
New Jersey United States – 08837
Telephone: +1 (206) 317 1218
HTF Market Report is a wholly owned trademark of HTF market Intelligence Consulting Private Limited. The global market intelligence and research consultancy HTF Market Report is uniquely positioned to not only identify growth opportunities, but also empower and inspire you to create visionary growth strategies for the future. , through our extraordinary depth and breadth of thought leadership, research, tools and events. and experience that help you make your goals a reality. Our understanding of the interplay between industry convergence, megatrends, technologies and market trends provides our clients with new business models and opportunities for expansion. We are focused on identifying ‘accurate forecasts’ in each industry we cover so that our clients can take advantage of early market entrants and meet their ‘goals and objectives’.
This version was posted on openPR.