Dublin, May 24, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – The report “Biometrics in Security and Public Safety Technologies and Market (with COVID-19 impact) – 2021-2026” has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com from offer.
The report contains in-depth analysis of 11 verticals, 5 technology sectors, five regional markets and 20 national markets detailing the market size 2019-2026.
As a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, the demand for biometric identification (especially multimodal biometrics) for immigration enforcement, transportation security, border security, critical infrastructure protection, security sector and access control is expected to increase. The obvious advantage of a biometric security system over traditional authentication methods, such as personal ID cards or passwords, is that it is intrinsically linked to each person and therefore not easily compromised by identity theft, conspiracy or loss.
This 600+ page market report is the most comprehensive review of the global biometrics market available today. It is considered the industry gold standard for biometrics market research reports. The goal of this report is to provide today’s strategic decision-makers with a 360-degree, time-sensitive, detailed expert view of this interconnected market.
According to the report, the Biometrics in Security and Public Safety market 2021-2026 is affected by the following drivers and inhibitors:
- Application for multimodal biometric systems.
- The COVID-19 pandemic has changed the world. The associated economic decline has limited 2020-2021 biometrics procurement budgets.
- The 2021 COVID-19 vaccination implies that the biometrics market will recover by 2022.
- The COVID-19 pandemic is forcing security organizations to change the way they operate. They need to focus on the profitability of new biometrics products and services.
- The growing demand for automated biometric systems, requiring less (or more sophisticated) human intervention, increases biometric equipment and systems (relative to security personnel).
- Increase in value-added biometric systems generated by âsoftwareâ elements (software, data management, processing algorithms).
- Replacement of obsolete biometric systems.
- “The Biden Effect”.
- China’s internal security policy.
- Mitigation of terror and crime.
Why buy biometrics in the security and public safety technologies and market – 2021-2026 report?
A. Questions this report answers:
- What is the size of the biometrics market and what are the market trends in 2021-2026?
- What is the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the market?
- What submarkets in this area offer interesting business opportunities?
- What drives Biometrics customers to buy products and services?
- What are the trends in biometrics technology and services?
- What are the markets for biometric technology?
- What are the challenges of market penetration and growth?
- Which countries should invest the most in biometrics capabilities within internal security, public security and national security organizations?
B. Data on the global Public Safety and Security Biometrics market size is analyzed via independent key perspectives.
With a highly fragmented market, we are approaching the ‘money trail’ – every dollar spent in the global biometrics market is analyzed and cross-checked through four orthogonal viewpoints:
By 5 Technologies:
- Iris biometrics (only)
- Fingerprint biometrics (only)
- Facial biometrics (only)
- Multimodal biometrics
- Other biometric technologies
By 11 vertical markets:
- Aviation safety
- Border security
- Protection of critical infrastructure
- Immigration law enforcement
- Maritime safety
- Public transport safety
- Perimeter security (without CIP)
- Modernization of police and other first responders
- Private sector security (without CIP)
- Safe city
- Other verticals
By 20 national markets:
- Rest of LATAM
- The rest of europe
- Saudi Arabia
- GCC (except SA)
- Rest of MEA
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
Detailed market analysis frameworks for each of the market sectors, including:
- Market factors and inhibitors
- Professional opportunities
- SWOT analysis
- Competitive analysis
- Working environment
- The 2019-2026 market
The Metal Detectors Market report includes the following 9 appendices:
- Appendix A: Market Context for 24 Countries
- Appendix B: Global Post-Coronavirus Pandemic Security Issues
- Annex C: Global Risks 2020: A Regional Perspective
- Appendix D: Global Geopolitical Scenario: Outlook 2026
- Annex E: Global Terrorist Threats
- Appendix F: The Biometrics Industry
- Appendix G: Biometrics Industry Demand and Supply Analysis
- Appendix H: Safety and Security Product Standards
- Annex I: Abbreviations
The report presents 10 leading companies operating in the market:
- ASSA ABLOY AB
- Aware Inc.
- Cognitec Systems GmbH
- Fujitsu Ltd.
- IDEMIA France SAS
- M2SYS technology
- NEC Corp.
- Qualcomm Inc.
- Secunet Security Networks AG
- Thales Group
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ef3w0s